Partial clear solid partial screened enclosure

Looks amazing! I love mine as well, and the plants do grow like crazy! What is your lighting setup? Where do you get your microfauna?

Last edited:
Looks amazing! I love mine as well, and the plants do grow like crazy! What is your lighting setup? Where do you get your microfauna?
I have a quad setup from Todd with a 6% and a Exo Terra sunray. All my plants have come from Lowe’s and a few venders at reptile fairs.

I had thrown in a fistful of terrarium grass by Lugarti. Just seeds that ended up growing, and dying quickly. They looked pretty good for about 2 weeks. I guess it ended up feeding bugs. Thank you for all your kind comments, this enclosure is my baby. I’m going to try a smaller poison dart frog enclosure next. I’m researching how to best encorporate a water feature at the moment. I see the process as a good way to burn about grand. Once lighting, rain, fauna and automation are installed, the costs really add up. My chameleon tank set me back a few thousand when it was all said and done.

I had thrown in a fistful of terrarium grass by Lugarti. Just seeds that ended up growing, and dying quickly. They looked pretty good for about 2 weeks. I guess it ended up feeding bugs. Thank you for all your kind comments, this enclosure is my baby. I’m going to try a smaller poison dart frog enclosure next. I’m researching how to best encorporate a water feature at the moment. I see the process as a good way to burn about grand. Once lighting, rain, fauna and automation are installed, the costs really add up. My chameleon tank set me back a few thousand when it was all said and done.
Let me know how the dart frogs are, and what species! Dart frogs are AMAZING!!! :):p:D:p:D:)

I have the Dragon strand Large Clearside Atrium. It’s amazing. I went with the giant one but the smaller enclosures are still awesome. The Clearside looks great when you’re looking in at Your Chameleon. You will love it I promise. Here’s a couple pics of mine

What a beautiful cage. It might be good to add more foliage so Cham has places to hide. And if any of the dishes on bottom collect water then I'd cover them with screen or mesh so Cham isn't at risk for drowning.

Where did you get that cage? It's one of the nicest I've seen. Did the stand come with the cage?

I have the Dragon strand Large Clearside Atrium. It’s amazing. I went with the giant one but the smaller enclosures are still awesome. The Clearside looks great when you’re looking in at Your Chameleon. You will love it I promise. Here’s a couple pics of mine
why do you have a blue light in there? is it too cold where you are or something?

What a beautiful cage. It might be good to add more foliage so Cham has places to hide. And if any of the dishes on bottom collect water then I'd cover them with screen or mesh so Cham isn't at risk for drowning.

Where did you get that cage? It's one of the nicest I've seen. Did the stand come with the cage?

Thank you I got it from Dragonstand.com and no the stand is just garage shelving I put together. The dishes at the bottom aren’t staying there I just have hornworms in there right now waiting for them to turn into moths

why do you have a blue light in there? is it too cold where you are or something?

No the blue lights are LEDs that come on right after the lights shut off. They stay on for about 20 minutes. It’s suppose to create a moonlight affect to make it more realistic for your reptile to go to sleep. I don’t think it makes any difference really but they look nice when they come on at night

No the blue lights are LEDs that come on right after the lights shut off. They stay on for about 20 minutes. It’s suppose to create a moonlight affect to make it more realistic for your reptile to go to sleep. I don’t think it makes any difference really but they look nice when they come on at night
ohh alright I get it but I think if you really want a moonlight effect for getting dark I think just a simple
Dimmer switch will do to just do sun down.

Back
Top Bottom