Parthenogenesis...

Huh, what?!? I guess I'll have to read that article. I kind of doubt it, but I guess anything is possible. Plus, who am I to discredit scientists based on a gut feeling! I'll be back with a follow up

I looked for about a minute (...a super long time I know...) but couldn't find the article. Were you able to find the original paper? I guess either paper works. Though it looks like the original source was either from 1982 or 1972. Not sure what methods they used.

The reptile database doesn't give much info.

Awesome, thank you! I briefly read the first bit of it. Seems like an interesting read. I'll be sure to read it and then come back after.

How'd you find it? You are the "Bookkeeper of Science!" But Chameleon Queen rings just as true!
Thanks! I think I have an unusual way of wording things when I search for them.

The search I had the most problem with (that I can remember) was looking to see what was in the food fed to chickens. If I put chicken food....I got chicken recipes...so I tried poultry food and still no luck....and feed....then I tried chicken chow and got chicken chow mien recipes! I even tried food fed to chickens! I was looking for a reason that we were suddenly having cricket issues when they were fed chicken feed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom