Parsons Update

Saldarya

Established Member
Merry Christmas all,

Now that the Parsons have been here a few weeks and are settling in, I thought I would share a new pic.

They are doing well. Eating and drinking is going well, behavior is consistent, and they truly are gentle and majestic.

You can see that she/he is starting a shed. Cant wait for that to finish.

Attached is a pic of Louise ( I am not certain of sex, just going off a hunch. Would welcome any feedback)

Thanks for looking!

Thank you all for the nice comments.

@leedragon

Under the impression that they are Orange eye.

Thank you all for the nice comments.

@leedragon

Under the impression that they are Orange eye.

the eyes turret looks the same color of the body the same as a yellow lip, and the tip of the crest head looks to be turning yellow, but I could be wrong

Wow Bobbie that is a lovely pair of parsons. Notice I said pair? I think you are right. I base that on nothing except that is what I want.:D

You do good chamssssss

the eyes turret looks the same color of the body the same as a yellow lip, and the tip of the crest head looks to be turning yellow, but I could be wrong

I agree with you, and this shipment was originally thought to be Yellow lip. That being said, some started to show some coloring of the turrets, so to err on the safe side, we went with the thought that they are Orange Eye.

That being said, if they turn out to be Yellow's, I certainly wont mind. :)

I agree with you, and this shipment was originally thought to be Yellow lip. That being said, some started to show some coloring of the turrets, so to err on the safe side, we went with the thought that they are Orange Eye.

That being said, if they turn out to be Yellow's, I certainly wont mind. :)

alright they are good looking anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom