parsons chameleon?

azula

There's a guy selling a parsons chameleon on ksl in utah for 3000 dollars. I don't know too much about parsons but i do know there complicated. The guy that's selling it didn't really say anything but his age and he wont ship it.... i thought that was weird. I just hope the price will scare away people that don't know what there doing.

Maybe he doesn't include a lot of info because he expects a buyer of a $3k lizard to actually know about them and their care. I know when it comes to craigslist classifieds people don't ship because usually it comes off as a scam. I'm sure he'll question the buyer a lot to make sure his Parson's will be in good hands. At least I'd hope so! I would if I had a chameleon I bought for thousands of dollars and raised for 4 years, lol!

There's a guy selling a parsons chameleon on ksl in utah for 3000 dollars. I don't know too much about parsons but i do know there complicated. The guy that's selling it didn't really say anything but his age and he wont ship it.... i thought that was weird. I just hope the price will scare away people that don't know what there doing.

A Parsons isn't all that much more "complicated" than some montane species, but they are large and require carefully planned housing at least. They are very desirable for those concerned about bragging rights/rare species, monetary value, etc. A fool with too much money could still buy a Parsons and kill it through ignorance.

I'm sure the seller knows its value and will screen any potential buyers very carefully. It's loss to the tiny captive population would be major.

Back
Top Bottom