Parsonii Baby Pictures

!!!!!!!!! Parsoniis are so graceful! Ive always wanted too see one in person. Im hoping too see one at the reptile super show in january:D are yours male, female?

Love the pics, it's a nice taster of what's to come for me as I pick up my very first parsonii on the 8th of December, Carnt wait

on his profile page. Bottom right hand corner. OP where did you get the babies from?

From the shipment that Craig at Reptile Pets Direct brought in in early November
Two different clutches. Males are from one and the females from the second.

The awwww factor is off the scale. I have never owned a parsonii, but you can't hold them and not love them. I have never held a baby, that would put me over the edge and I would own one. Yours are wonderful, watching them grow and interact should be an educational, fascinating experience. I envy you that. Take lots of pictures and share with us if you will. The 20 in your album was just a teaser.

Suffering from lack of sleep, but seeing baby parsonii opens the eyes. Thanks for sharing photo's. I remember when I got my babies. And how small they were, and how big years later they are.

The awwww factor is off the scale. I have never owned a parsonii, but you can't hold them and not love them. I have never held a baby, that would put me over the edge and I would own one. Yours are wonderful, watching them grow and interact should be an educational, fascinating experience. I envy you that. Take lots of pictures and share with us if you will. The 20 in your album was just a teaser.

Thanks Laurie. I plan on taking lots of pictures!

Suffering from lack of sleep, but seeing baby parsonii opens the eyes. Thanks for sharing photo's. I remember when I got my babies. And how small they were, and how big years later they are.

Steve,

I know I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of yours when they hatch out!

Awesome pictures Roy! It's great seeing the siblings of my Parsons. I wonder which are related to mine? Anyway, keep the pictures coming. We'll have to document the growth of our Parsons!

Back
Top Bottom