Parson / tortoise connection

Parson turds remind me of Tortoise turds. I just had to share this deposit from a young male. This is just the solid part. Add another half turd of white creamy toothpaste looking stuff. Dropped from seven feet, it looks more like a seagull dropping. White stuff gets hosed down from cage bottom and drained into flower bed. Solids have to be removed my hand. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looks like an average sized Mellers poop to me. I can hear mine pooping from the other room! Sounds like a golf ball hitting the floor! :)

Something to be said for small chameleons! :D

Looks like a lot to be said for our small guys. Who knows, maybe that is why I switched, I would not enjoy those poops from parsons or mellers. Never knew there was a negative to keeping a parsons except the price.:eek: Guess you and Juli are into weight lifting, be careful Steve. Is that how Chuck got all those muscles???

Looks like a lot to be said for our small guys. Who knows, maybe that is why I switched, I would not enjoy those poops from parsons or mellers. Never knew there was a negative to keeping a parsons except the price.:eek: Guess you and Juli are into weight lifting, be careful Steve. Is that how Chuck got all those muscles???

LOL Chuck got his muscles from shovelling chameleon crap! Too funny! My Werner's poops are so small they are just washed down her drain into the water collection bucket. I can't imagine hearing them fall, nevermind collecting and measuring them! As for the pygmies, don't know where theirs are most of the time. I have enough dog and cat poop to pick up; don't need any more! :D

LOL @ Kin, I dont really see a connection, poo is, well, poo by any other name!
Nice pic, needs to be framed! :D

Back
Top Bottom