Parang Lives On!

Very Nice Cham, and awesome that you got so many hatchlings.

Now are you selling? And if so are they available to ship to Canada?

I would be looking for a male, just need a price if you decide to sell and ship, it is quite a far ways for that Cham to travel so I understand if you said no and I won't be offended. It is in the best interest for the cham.

A little update. All 17 hatchlings from this clutch are doing well at 9 weeks old and most (all?) have had their second sheds. The dam of this clutch was sold, and apparently imported, without locality data so watching them color up is proving interesting. A few of them seem to be getting blue bars and I really thought the second pic here showed it, but....i hate my camera. :mad: The one that is partially hidden seems to have a little blueish color showing on my screen. Anyways, doing well and starting to outgrow their tubs with many big enough to handle 2 week old crickets! Yay!

DSCF7891.jpg

DSCF7892.jpg

Sorry, I'm just a hobbyist and don't have the resources to legally ship to Canada. :)

Those are some seriously cute babies!! If my veiled eggs ever hatch it will be a good thing I don't work any more as I will stay home and watch babies all day. I could spend many hours with yours.:)

They look very nice Kent!!!! Very healthy looking. I am interested in how they turn out too. I hope they are BEASTS like Parang:D

Back
Top Bottom