Panther Sucker Punch

Tapple

I was watching two of my 2 week old panther chameleons doing a face off on one particular branch. The one on the bottom wouldn’t let the upper one pass. Next thing I see is the one on top nails the other one on the head with his tongue and knocks it off the branch. I wish I had filmed it. It was hilarious, except for the little guy that got nailed. I separated them after that so that there wouldn’t be any drive-by zapping incidents’ after that.

PattyCake, The little culprit will be up for sale in about four months, if your interested?
But keep in mind it has a BBT assault charge placed against him ( battery by tongue)! And in four months from now, he'll probably be on the FBI's most wanted list.

PattyCake, The little culprit will be up for sale in about four months, if your interested?
But keep in mind it has a BBT assault charge placed against him ( battery by tongue)! And in four months from now, he'll probably be on the FBI's most wanted list.

I am interested

I am interested
I'll let you know when they are around 4 months old. I want to be sure of sex, and make sure they don't have any health issues before I let them go. If the little culprit has problems along the way I still have a lot of baby's that seem to be doing great. Also have about 25 more eggs that should start hatching in a couple of months. The adult Male and Females come from great "Nosy Be Blue" Panther stock that were hand picked for me by Ed and Liddy, (Kammerflage Kreations). If you want one right away, go to their web site. They are great people to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom