Panther locale identification

chameleonneeds

Avid Member
Hey all was wondering what locale you guys think this panther is?
I am told Nosybe but ad title says Ambanja, confusing...
Does he look like a cross of something or a pure nosy be?
free201102__20110107_173823_3503661_1.jpg

free201102__20110107_173819_3503659_1.jpg

I don't know though, he's not reading ambanja to me. Maybe nosy be x ambilobe/ambanja, but I'm leaning more towards ambilobe than ambanja? That's a tricky one!

If you're not sure and breeding is something you'd plan on doing with this guy, I'd pass. It's just a mess if it's not really clear. He's lovely though.

The head says ambanja. Then I look at his barring and I say cross. I think he's prob a nosey x ambanja cross. Without any background though thats just a guess.

As always with pardalis, just a lil genetics laboratium can give you an exact answer. Everything else is just guessing...

I don't know though, he's not reading ambanja to me. Maybe nosy be x ambilobe/ambanja, but I'm leaning more towards ambilobe than ambanja? That's a tricky one!

If you're not sure and breeding is something you'd plan on doing with this guy, I'd pass. It's just a mess if it's not really clear. He's lovely though.

Skipped over this one. Exactly what I was thinking.

Looks like ambanja x nosy be to me... ambanja green with nosy bars and face colors with ambanja nose process...

Back
Top Bottom