Panther Locale I.D. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Todnedo and Chris can come here and explain how information certainly was known by a couple of folks <cough> as to the origins of the animal, such that a couple folks <cough> were not clueless by any means. It was a put-on from the beginning. Like Catherine said, getting hard to trust folks around here. :rolleyes:

I had no clue in the beginning what locale it was until Chris pointed us in the right direction. I did share with Chris where I got the female. The seller had wc masoalas at that time. Its a good thing Chris chimed in or I would be selling Masoalas for Ambanjas or worse.... Masoalas for crosses.
I wasn't putting anyone on or being lead on by the clueless.

Its a typical reptile forum thread, no forum is immune, even this one!
For the record, Ive narrowed it down to the 3rd rock from the sun, its almost definately from the blue world...but I could be wrong, theres a similar species on europa and callista
(excepting for the 9 legs and the tentacle they're identical)!

Sorry, bit of Suess-itis this morning! :D
496947597_6c35b49ee7_o.jpg

Wake up people, nobody "bashed him," just straightened out the facts. He thinks nobody has ever bred anything from the East coast, and this thread proved him wrong. I stand behind everything I said here. Read it again. What it was or wasn't had nothing to do with the information that was discussed in this thread. Nobody else even guessed at it with any real faith that they were right, and nobody told Chris he was wrong (that I remember) besides people having other opinions.

I had no clue in the beginning what locale it was until Chris pointed us in the right direction. I did share with Chris where I got the female. The seller had wc masoalas at that time. Its a good thing Chris chimed in or I would be selling Masoalas for Ambanjas or worse.... Masoalas for crosses.
I wasn't putting anyone on or being lead on by the clueless.

What female? I don't remember any females being mentioned. What seller with WC Masoalas? I asked you point blank to give all the details early on in the thread. I asked again later on. You gave no details even though you clearly had some. Had you given the same information on the thread that you gave to Chris in private other people, not necessarily me though, could have come up with the same conclusion. Geez...............

They said it was this, they said it was that,
I dont give a xxxx, says the cat in the hat.
Its all so entertaining, the second-guess game,
Its hard to be sure, when they all look the same.

Some say its from here, some say its from there,
Most of the posts are quite full of hot air,
It could float your balloon, you could just fly away,
Visit madagascar along the way.

Go ask them yourself, Im sure that they'd know,
Which 'from' they are from, and what 'show' that they show.
Im sure that they think, that they all look the same,
and are what they are, and would laugh at your 'name'.

dr_seuss_final.jpg

You can have my 1/3 also, I don't want a bunch of Masoalas or whatever they're being called. Let me know how the animals look when they get there, Catherine, but you have to buy me dinner in Daytona.

hmm seems to be a bash in my book. just saying man dont see why people give credit where it is due to chris and kent. shit i couldn't tell ya where they are from just reading whats in front of me.

I just find it funny how people could not I.D. the locale but they were sure it wasn't what someone else thought it was.
Then argue about experience. :confused:

haha no kidding. I thought it was faly the whole time

What female? I don't remember any females being mentioned. What seller with WC Masoalas? I asked you point blank to give all the details early on in the thread. I asked again later on. You gave no details even though you clearly had some. Had you given the same information on the thread that you gave to Chris in private other people, not necessarily me though, could have come up with the same conclusion. Geez...............
You dont want any hard feelings? Give me a break. Sounds like your stirring things up again Catherine

Todnedo

Point is, you can't yet be certain what it is at this point. You did not own the parents, but only have the word of the seller, if the seller even said what it was. With any animal that small, unless you owned the adults, only the person who produced it can say what it is with certainty. You were asked point blank several times for info regarding its origin, and instead responded with misinformation. Like I said, you can't even be sure now until it matures more, although what is known of its origins, finally revealed to all, helps you know what to expect, and lends more certainty to what would otherwise be educated assumptions. All due respect, the BS shown here by you, and by Chris, had me reaching for the deep waders after I got a couple of PM's last night. Folks took time to try to help here, only to find out in the end that it was a put-on. Chris and his "100% certain" is a crock of feces, as Catherine more politely explained in her well put post earlier. This thread is now one more classic example of why folks don't want to waste time here.

Casidonacid, want to buy a bridge :rolleyes:

Give ME a break......

You dont want any hard feelings? Give me a break. Sounds like your stirring things up again Catherine

Then maybe you need to get your hearing checked. I did ask twice for details on the source and story of the male on the thread. Those things were not provided either time. They were provided privately to Chris. How is stating these facts stirring up trouble or creating hard feelings? It puts them into crystal clear context. Give ME a break!

Gonna have to call BS

Todnedo:

What is this?

It was a simple question no bs no put ons no misinformation . You anwsered and was WAY OFF nobody to blame but yourself.

Well, to back up. Here's one of several simple questions put to you:

Catherine in post 53:

Cough up an answer to my earlier question Todnedo. What is the deal with this Panther? What is it supposed to be? Do you own it? What do you think it is? You want to talk chameleons....so lets have it

Your reply in post 54

I was told it was 62% ambanja but Time will tell

Seems your answer was a poorly worded joke, so poor that no one realized it was a joke. This post was followed with further posts about hybrids, etc., where folks were trying to help. What a waste of their time on you.

You were asked throughout the thread for info about its origins, and the above is all you had to say except for what you sent in PM's to the "experts" ... LOL

I'm outta here. Hope you won't be crying wolf again anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom