Panther female

Will do first thing in the morning. Eating well and regular until this year. My numbers will be dates this year. 1 .1 locust 2345 nothing. 6 1 locust. 7 nothing. 8 1 pachnoda. 9 1 locust nothing since then. Repti sun light 5% around 7 months old. Changed to a 6 month old 12%on the 12th. Last poop 4th. I will go through full husbandry in the morning. Thank you .

Attachments

• 20210113_131826.jpg
    20210113_131826.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 20210113_131358.jpg
    20210113_131358.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 101
Female panther around 20 months. 13 months in my care . Rarely handle at present. Locusts,crickets, dubia bsfl. W worms snd pachnoda only treats 1 pachnoda and 2 waxworms a week. 3-5 every other . Gutload. I just constantly feed feeders. Fresh vegetables and fruits +insect fuel bee pollen and oats arcadia supplements and routine. Misting 3 times a day 2 minutes each + dripper. I have not currently seen her drink . 2x2x4 repti breeze t5ho was 5% changed if too 12% 2 days ago the tube is around 6 months closest branch 9 inches where she basks is15 . Basking temp 80-82. Gradient 57 , 62. Measuring 2 probes +govee . Humidity 50,70 %day 82% max at night. Again probes + govee all probes are komodo. Live plants 1 fake. Pothos w,jew broms dracena ficus and others all cham friendly. Top of enclosure over 6 ft .uk so anyway my girl first layed with me 16th July never stopped eating then second lay 26 oct stopped eating 6 days prior. She is now 5 days not eating and I have mentioned the other days from the start of the year . Hasn't been down the bottom of the tank . No toilet in 11 days . I wouldn't say I'm worried but better to ask sooner rather than later . Thanks

she is gravid, needs to lay eggs, put laybin in viv & leave her alone!! don't let her see you till she lays them... you will know.. she will be skinny with dark marks on her head arms & legs back at top of viv, I cover 5he bottom half of viv with sheet...keep her warm.. every other night right before lights out give her water, listen carefully!! if you hear scratching do not bother her!!

If you say she laid last in October, and they're roughly 3 months apart, I'd certainly say she is ready to lay again. 🙂
My female stopped eating about 2 weeks before she laid this last time. Before this time she never stopped eating, so it was super strange and had me a little concerned. But she laid her eggs and started eating the next day.

Yes her eating habits have changed since last clutch and first clutch so that's why I wanted to post. Previously when she went off her food she was down at bottom of her enclosure messing about right away not this time she was down at the toilet this morning as she always goes down go her lay bin to do so she is 7 days in no food . The upside is this a new enclosure but layed her last clutch in it .

she is gravid, needs to lay eggs, put laybin in viv & leave her alone!! don't let her see you till she lays them... you will know.. she will be skinny with dark marks on her head arms & legs back at top of viv, I cover 5he bottom half of viv with sheet...keep her warm.. every other night right before lights out give her water, listen carefully!! if you hear scratching do not bother her!!
I'm still offering her food even thought she's not eating

So update my girl went to the toilet on Sunday first in 12 days then again 2day pic attached. Eaten again after 1 week 2 ww 1 pachnoda on Tuesday then a2 locusts yesterday. Now then what are you seeing

Attachments

• 20210122_164557.jpg
    20210122_164557.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210122_163600.jpg
    20210122_163600.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom