panther colors?

Cavin

when do ambilobe panthers get their full color? im thinking of buying one and its around 5 inches now, when will he/she get their colors?

also a she will never be colorful...i suggest you do more research and if its color ur after u may be better off purchasing an adult

Mine started to colour up at around 10 months and colour up beautifully, especially when in natural sunlight/outside......before that he went through a very dull grey/light steel grey blue stage for around 3 months and would only fire up into dull blues, greens and murky reds when he was angry. He got into his full glory around 12 - 15 months and just glows pastel limes, blues, oranges and reds now :D

They all come into their own colours in their own time....I have seen some beautiful colourful chams at 6 months younger/older and and others take longer and their own sweet time. They are all beautiful :)

My 3 rescues were fully grown so I cant comment on their colour development.

Get A male from screameleons! vincent has awesome chams my boy is looking great at 9months.he does not compromise and has all the answers yo your questions..

Back
Top Bottom