Panther Chameleon

Reno3558

Found this Cham available for 250 including set up but it is an hour away. Wanted to get some opinions before I went and looked at him. I'm assuming he is an ambanja I asked and he said he has no idea. All opinions welcome please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170816-101252.png
    Screenshot_20170816-101252.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 161
He said a year. That's what I was thinking I asked if he had any problems at all like with his tongue or anything after I asked his locale and what not. And he said I'm tired of these questions I'm just keeping him and I don't do business transactions through texts. So that was kind of a red flag for me

When I sell chameleons, I am always happy when buyers are asking such questions. It means, they care about wellbeing of that animals and at least know a few things about them.

Exactly I've dealt with over a dozen breeders and even if they know I'm not serious about buying off of them at that moment they know answering all of my questions is never a complete waste of time as I could always go back to them and or refer someone to them which I have done both several times. I have never had anyone get upset with me like that for asking basic questions.

And it's sad because he's a year old and doesn't have the proper uvb lighting at least that I can see in the pictures and there's hardly anything in his cage and who knows about his supplementing and everything else. I can almost guarantee I could give him a better home but there's nothing I can do at this point.

We've found that every chameleon sale takes at least 25 texts, emails and/or calls. It's what needs to be done to create good communication and provide customer support.
The people that ask the most intelligent questions tend to make the best owners.

I appreciate that that is how you see it and someone like me is always looking to buy but looking for the right but which requires many questions and answers. It makes me happy that most people and breeders in the Chameleon community are more like you guys. If you guys also have pages I could check out that would be cool! Like I said I'm always looking. Just made 2 purchases of a male and female Ambanja both a bit older. But I always like to know what's available!

Back
Top Bottom