panther chameleon closing 1 eye

I use a combination of an automatic misting system and a fogger to raise my humidity at night, but you can only fog so long as you can get your temps 65 or below. A lot of people can’t achieve the temp drop and just use misting to boost their humidity at night. I think I remember you saying you are hand misting. Once you have a gauge to see what your humidity is at you could do a nice long hand misting just before lights out at night and see where that gets you? I’m sure others can chime in as well and tell you what they do…. It’s definitely going to be different for everyone due to different climates. Best of luck to you
thank you i have my fan on blast it gets real cold is that good and will spray water before i shut the lights off, i will get something to measure humidity and see where it’s at thanks again

thank you i have my fan on blast it gets real cold is that good and will spray water before i shut the lights off, i will get something to measure humidity and see where it’s at thanks again
How does it get cold…a fan simply moves air around and if you get cold from the fan blowing on you it’s because you sweat…the sweat evaporates and that cools your body…not the air temperature.…the fan is cooling the air…lowering the air temperature. Chameleons don’t sweat.

Back
Top Bottom