Panther Bluessss

Asour89

Established Member
As time goes by, more blue appears. She is gunna be beautiful. I haven’t decided on whether to change her name or not. It was originally Reptar, because I was told she was a he. I am not feeling Reptara, so I think she will just be Remy from now on.

Attachments

cloverthechameleon

Avid Member
Im not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but whats going with her back right leg in the first and 4th pictures? Could just be a bad angle since it looks fine in the 2nd and third picture. But in the first and 4th it looks to be bent,twisted and crooked?

Asour89

Established Member
Im not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but whats going with her back right leg in the first and 4th pictures? Could just be a bad angle since it looks fine in the 2nd and third picture. But in the first and 4th it looks to be bent,twisted and crooked?
I think it may just be the angel. Her knee kinda looks bent, but it’s the way she is grabbing on the ranch. Here’s more recent photos and close ups of her legs so you can check it out.

Attachments

cloverthechameleon

Avid Member
Yea must have been, looks absolutely fine in all the other pictures. As long as your supplimentation schedule is good you should have nothing to worry about :)

Top Bottom