Panther baby age?

Clubber122

Is there any way to gauge the correct age of a panther baby? I was sold this one on the 12th July as nine weeks old, now I wasn't born yesterday so I know it's not nine weeks old when I purchased it
When I first got him
uploadfromtaptalk1376761318553.jpg

Today after his first shed
uploadfromtaptalk1376761365863.jpg

Is there any way to gauge the correct age of a panther baby? I was sold this one on the 12th July as nine weeks old, now I wasn't born yesterday so I know it's not nine weeks old when I purchased it
When I first got him
View attachment 84319

Today after his first shed
View attachment 84320

I have babies now that are roughly 2 weeks and are just about the size shown in the first picture. I would say he was between 2 and 3 weeks at the time you bought him.

I'd say it was no older than a month and a half when it was sold to you, the second picture looks like a few of mine and they are about a 5 weeks old but i do have to mention that my babies are already of noticeably different sizes despite all hatching within 2 days of eachother

No way that little guy was 9 weeks old. It looks nice and healthy otherwise. That little dude should smash 3/8" crickets all day long. It should start to really grow for you right about now/ Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom