Panther Babies?

KhameleonMomz

Established Member
Hello! I’m not planning on doing this until probably next year but, I was wondering if y’all know any good reliable panther chameleon breeders? Someone that has produced good and healthy Cham babies. I want an Ambanja panther but honestly sometimes the poor panthers at PETCO seem to be calling me. I know one time I went up to the tank and this sweet girl came out to follow my hand and press herself against the glass ( I cried), I wanted to buy her so bad but Nolan is satin himself and would intimidate her so bad she’d probably want to die. Anyways, until I get my new house I can’t have another chameleon, since there isn’t enough space for the king and anyone else, so any thoughts?

Hello! I’m not planning on doing this until probably next year but, I was wondering if y’all know any good reliable panther chameleon breeders? Someone that has produced good and healthy Cham babies.
FramsChams

I want an Ambanja panther but honestly sometimes the poor panthers at PETCO seem to be calling me. I know one time I went up to the tank and this sweet girl came out to follow my hand and press herself against the glass ( I cried), I wanted to buy her so bad but Nolan is satin himself and would intimidate her so bad she’d probably want to die. Anyways, until I get my new house I can’t have another chameleon, since there isn’t enough space for the king and anyone else, so any thoughts?

What’s the right decision here?

You said..."Nolan is satin himself and would intimidate her so bad she’d probably want to die"...so you want a female panther?
Why a female? You do realize that you can't keep the. In the same cage and that they need a visual barrier between them as well, don't you?

Males and females still need to remain separated. They each with need to have their own separate enclosure and cannot be housed together.

You said..."Nolan is satin himself and would intimidate her so bad she’d probably want to die"...so you want a female panther?
Why a female? You do realize that you can't keep the. In the same cage and that they need a visual barrier between them as well, don't you?
No I don’t want any females, probably ever. And I won’t get any other chameleon’s until I have the space to separate Nolan and another male.

Back
Top Bottom