Padre My Parsonii

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
We took Padre outside for some evening sun yesterday and can you believe that he tried to run away from home?

padre090211141.jpg

padre090211100.jpg

padre090211109.jpg

padre090211110.jpg

maybe he was heading to Lauries house!.
When I die, can I come back as a much sweeter chameleon than i am person and live at either your house or Laurie's??
PLEASE, I know my life would be heaven

He is sooo Awesome Jann! I WILL have one before I die lol:D Parson's are just super :cool:

And no Anne you can't cuz then we wouldn't be neighbors!;)

He looks amazing! You have done a great job with him and i know if he managed to get away..he would come right back because he will miss his mom ;)

i truely cant believe that he wanted to run away from "chameleon paradise"!!!!!! ( but let me give him my address)!!!! ;)
he is gorgeous!!!!!!

Haha he looks nice maybe he thinks he is to classy for you. I mean now he is probably the most famous parsons chameleon on the net. :) I wanna get a another Cham with green like his and a few spots of blue.
Congrats on photo contest.

What a handsome boy he is! His coloring is awesome! Congrats on winning the photo contest for August also! It came as no surprise!

Last edited:
He is flat out AMAZING!!!! Im curious what his attude is like. All the parson pictures on here and they all seem very calm. Does he ever gap or hiss when you go to move him?

Thanks everyone for all the very kind words about Padre and his photos.

IMcurt, he is the most laid back chameleom I've ever seen....VERY friendly.

Back
Top Bottom