Overweight Cham? Plz help!!

I don’t have that much dirt in there. The dirt is below the bar
Honestly, the answer is still no.
Theres not much that we can do for you here. Everyone has given you all of the information and advice that you need to be successful in your keeping but you've just kinda maneuvered around all of it and made excuses. I understand that you're 15 so you dont really have the means to provide for her, but when you took on the cham you took on that responsibility.
I dont mean to sound harsh, but maybe if and when this cham passes you will think twice before you purchase another living creature that you have not researched how to care for.
For now, just try and reread this entire thread, multiple times, and try and fix what you're doing wrong.

Yes, she’s dying. That’s what we’re trying to tell you. Take her to a vet now.
I have no possible way of taking her to the vet. I live at least an hr from the nearest vet and they don’t take reptiles. I have no vet near me, nor do I have a way to get her to one.

I have no possible way of taking her to the vet. I live at least an hr from the nearest vet and they don’t take reptiles. I have no vet near me, nor do I have a way to get her to one.
So, when you purchased this cham, what was your plan for if the situation occured that your cham needed medical attention?

Honestly, the answer is still no.
Theres not much that we can do for you here. Everyone has given you all of the information and advice that you need to be successful in your keeping but you've just kinda maneuvered around all of it and made excuses. I understand that you're 15 so you dont really have the means to provide for her, but when you took on the cham you took on that responsibility.
I dont mean to sound harsh, but maybe if and when this cham passes you will think twice before you purchase another living creature that you have not researched how to care for.
For now, just try and reread this entire thread, multiple times, and try and fix what you're doing wrong.
I’m trying to do everything I can it’s justice that I can’t do a single thing until tomorrow. I didn’t just blindly buy her from a pet store. I took her from a friend that didn’t take care of her, thinking it was a he. I gave her a better home than she had and I’m doing everything I can to make it better.

I understand she’s not in ideal conditions. What I need right now isn’t to be attacked about it. I’m trying to do everything I can! But I can’t do anything till tomorrow. So here I am sitting here, sobbing, and reading all these messages about how horrible I am, not how to help her

I understand she’s not in ideal conditions. What I need right now isn’t to be attacked about it. I’m trying to do everything I can! But I can’t do anything till tomorrow. So here I am sitting here, sobbing, and reading all these messages about how horrible I am, not how to help her

The ONLY thing you can do to help her is to get to an emergency vet right now. If you can not do that, then there is nothing else you can do but pray I’m wrong and she makes the night. If she makes the night, will you bring her to the vet first thing in the morning?

Wasnt trying to attack you, was just trying to ask you questions to make you think. I also never said anything about you being horrible. I apologize, though.

No, go take a video of her shaking and post it here so I can see what she’s doing. You can text it to me if you like.
She’s not shaking anymore. She stopped that, but she just seems restless. I’m sleeping in a different room and just trying to limit her stress and I’m gonna check on her first thing in the morning

Back
Top Bottom