Outside Time

CasqueAbove

Chameleon Enthusiast
Finally got my rack set up so I can wheel them out for some sun on nice days. I still have upgrades to do but I am liking it so far. 24x24x36 cages are working great for juveniles. FC360E6E-882F-45C8-A8BB-7587A0921944.jpeg 661C7E4E-C3A2-44DD-8828-80A9887A0C94.jpeg

That's impressive. Question, where do you keep them normally in your house and is it easy to move them outside like that?

That's impressive. Question, where do you keep them normally in your house and is it easy to move them outside like that?
They are normally in the garage . I am in Oregon so they can’t be out year round. I got the rack so I could put it on casters and be able to move them around. So I can just wheel them in and out.

So much for having them outside here in Arizona right now lol we've been hitting 117° 118° this week 🤷🏾‍♂️
It is killing me... Hitting low to mid 90's in Flagstaff. We do not have central air and Beman's room/my office does not have a window. So I had to move his entire set up into my room where there is a window unit because the ambient temp in my office is hitting 85-87 daytime and will not drop lower then 75 at night. :(

It is killing me... Hitting low to mid 90's in Flagstaff. We do not have central air and Beman's room/my office does not have a window. So I had to move his entire set up into my room where there is a window unit because the ambient temp in my office is hitting 85-87 daytime and will not drop lower then 75 at night. :(
How long you been in flagstaff?? And wow didn't think it'd get that warm up there

How long you been in flagstaff?? And wow didn't think it'd get that warm up there
Yeah the heat wave is hitting us too. Crazy huh at 7,000 feet I did not expect it either. lol We moved back to AZ May 3rd. I am from the Prescott area. Temps like we are seeing are Phoenix temps LOL

Yeah the heat wave is hitting us too. Crazy huh at 7,000 feet I did not expect it either. lol We moved back to AZ May 3rd. I am from the Prescott area. Temps like we are seeing are Phoenix temps LOL
Oh well a little late but welcome home lol

Back
Top Bottom