outside moss?

Kaianuanu

New Member
not a good idea, first off, if it is the type of moss that grows in moist places, than it will be full of bacteria, and if it spanish moss that grows on trees that you are talking about, then it often contains mites known as chiggers. Even if you sterilize it first, its absorbent nature will make it a breeding ground for bacteria.
 

Juancito

Member
not a good idea, first off, if it is the type of moss that grows in moist places, than it will be full of bacteria, and if it spanish moss that grows on trees that you are talking about, then it often contains mites known as chiggers. Even if you sterilize it first, its absorbent nature will make it a breeding ground for bacteria.

I was going to use it for a pygmy viv. Idk what type of moss it is so even if I sterilize it you wouldnt use it?
 
Top Bottom