Out with the old, in with the new!!!

didyousneeze

I'm looking for different types of live vines I can use??
I have a pothos growing out now but I'm looking for different kinds that are safe..

Here's my big guy squirts cage now=)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377132814003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377132814003.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 157
while not a vine, dracaena is easy to grow indoors. I seem to kill everything but those and pothos :p

You can purchase 50ft of T. rex bio vine on Josh's frogs or LLL reptile. It may seem like a lot of vine but you can fold it in half and twist it and make a long thing vine that can be bent to any shape and will hold a good amount of weight. It's also a good item to have to help fasten hanging branches or for a large enclosure you will more than likely utilize all 50 ft

You can purchase 50ft of T. rex bio vine on Josh's frogs or LLL reptile. It may seem like a lot of vine but you can fold it in half and twist it and make a long thing vine that can be bent to any shape and will hold a good amount of weight. It's also a good item to have to help fasten hanging branches or for a large enclosure you will more than likely utilize all 50 ft

You might not be able to see it but I have quite a bit of twisty vine in there haha I'm just trying to remove the weeping fig and put in some sort of living vine. As in real plant=)

Back
Top Bottom