Out with the old, in with the new!!!

didyousneeze

I'm looking for different types of live vines I can use??
I have a pothos growing out now but I'm looking for different kinds that are safe..

Here's my big guy squirts cage now=)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377132814003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377132814003.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 130

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
while not a vine, dracaena is easy to grow indoors. I seem to kill everything but those and pothos :p

You can purchase 50ft of T. rex bio vine on Josh's frogs or LLL reptile. It may seem like a lot of vine but you can fold it in half and twist it and make a long thing vine that can be bent to any shape and will hold a good amount of weight. It's also a good item to have to help fasten hanging branches or for a large enclosure you will more than likely utilize all 50 ft

didyousneeze

You can purchase 50ft of T. rex bio vine on Josh's frogs or LLL reptile. It may seem like a lot of vine but you can fold it in half and twist it and make a long thing vine that can be bent to any shape and will hold a good amount of weight. It's also a good item to have to help fasten hanging branches or for a large enclosure you will more than likely utilize all 50 ft

You might not be able to see it but I have quite a bit of twisty vine in there haha I'm just trying to remove the weeping fig and put in some sort of living vine. As in real plant=)

Top Bottom