Out of ideas.

Ok I gave you links on how to set it up right. If you lived in my town I would just come do it for you but obviously that is not an option. So you have to do this and you have to do this today. Without these changes this baby will die.
Your going to read those links. You will need zip ties to attach everything properly. Real branches not the fake vines. Go read through them. And go get what you need including the plants. This is very very important.
ill tell you what happens and show you the new cage

ill buy lives, ill also get more sticks with leaves, preferably that jumble at the top of my cage thats gives him more hiding room right?

ill get it asap but i dont think i can today probably tomorrow or the day after, sorry.
The live plants and the cage set up need to be today... Go read those links. You have to have him feeling secure now. They just dosed him with meds. He is going to feel like crap. I know you don't want him to die.

ill buy lives, ill also get more sticks with leaves, preferably that jumble at the top of my cage thats gives him more hiding room right?
No, live plants (including live pothos for real vines), real branches, and safe fake vines without leaves if needed. Take out the Exo Terra vines (if you have them, can’t really tell). Make sure you properly prepare and thoroughly clean off all live plants before putting them in the cage! Including covering all soil with rocks too big for your chameleon to eat (at his/her adult size)! Please check out this link and the image I’m attaching below for plant ideas:
https://flchams.com/chameleon-safe-plant-list/

Attachments

• 98E70BB5-21F9-4E64-B1A3-7C8287BAE040.jpeg
    98E70BB5-21F9-4E64-B1A3-7C8287BAE040.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 63
lastly, im ready for the worst so id like for you to recommend me somebody to give beans, im ready to rehome if i have to.

No, live plants (including live pothos for real vines), real branches, and safe fake vines without leaves if needed. Take out the Exo Terra vines (if you have them, can’t really tell). Make sure you properky prepare and thoroughly clean off all live plants before putting them in the cage! Including covering all soil with rocks too big for your chameleon to eat (at his/her adult size)! Please check out this link and the image I’m attaching below for plant ideas:
https://flchams.com/chameleon-safe-plant-list/
which plant there do you recommend?

lastly, im ready for the worst so id like for you to recommend me somebody to give beans, im ready to rehome if i have to.
If you give up your doing him and yourself a disservice. This is not hard these are basics and you can do this.
If it is about the money that you will have to put in then yes you need to rehome to someone that actually knows what they are doing. And in that case we need to know where you live.

Back
Top Bottom