Out of ideas.

Hi if there are some trees near you ,you could get some appropriate size branches free . Just your time required to clean. Money for a temp gun could be better spent on other things imo . If you write a list down and just prioritise things as everything can be a bit overwhelming. Some things a dripper, feeder run you can make just use your imagination good luck

the rocks plants and sticks can be bought today, the feeder run and stuff might take a bit but the over all greenery for the cage is what matters most

we have gotten the stuff and are ready to set up the cage! i have not used everything yet but this is what hes got now
IMG_0279.jpg

I don't know if this has been addressed already but in the very first picture the mouth doesn't look quite right. It could just be timing or camera angle but a close up of the head might help.
Edit: if your vet thought the mouth was OK never mind don't disturb him.

I don't know if this has been addressed already but in the very first picture the mouth doesn't look quite right. It could just be timing or camera angle but a close up of the head might help.
Edit: if your vet thought the mouth was OK never mind don't disturb him.
they said everything looked ok and that they mainly worried about how small he is and how thats going to affect the limits on what they can do on him, like shots and stuff. They are worried hes so small they could hurt him. They were also worried about the dark colors

they said everything looked ok and that they mainly worried about how small he is and how thats going to affect the limits on what they can do on him, like shots and stuff. They are worried hes so small they could hurt him. They were also worried about the dark colors
apart from that it seems ok, i have not done a fecal because im normally down stairs so i cant find a fresh poop. I know this is strange but i kinda hope that it was just parasites so when they are gone he will eat normally

apart from that it seems ok, i have not done a fecal because im normally down stairs so i cant find a fresh poop. I know this is strange but i kinda hope that it was just parasites so when they are gone he will eat normally
if not this will be a bigger problem than just medicine

Back
Top Bottom