Out of food!!!! What do i do?!?!

that would be mean! :( and she has outrageous prices on mealies! 10 bucks for 100 mealies that are half dead! :( I might have a few beetles from my old colony left i will check...

They wont eat the beetles. This is a good lesson for you to learn. Sometimes you can plan a head but things happen. When they do you better be ready to do whatever you have to do. If that means paying 10 bucks for 10 meal worms so be it!.

What is mean is your mom does not care about the animal and could care less if it eats. That is a sad reality.

They wont eat the beetles. This is a good lesson for you to learn. Sometimes you can plan a head but things happen. When they do you better be ready to do whatever you have to do. If that means paying 10 bucks for 10 meal worms so be it!.

What is mean is your mom does not care about the animal and could care less if it eats. That is a sad reality.

well she cares about them but she doesn't want anything to do with them... I would be heading there right now if my mom was home from work but she isn't :mad: ugh this isn't fun! I stocked up on food and now its either dead or eaten :(

well she cares about them but she doesn't want anything to do with them... I would be heading there right now if my mom was home from work but she isn't :mad: ugh this isn't fun! I stocked up on food and now its either dead or eaten :(

How can she care and not want anything to do with them? I dont get that.

Zach, try and go do things around the neighborhood. Walk dogs, mow lawns, and so on

How can she care and not want anything to do with them? I dont get that.

Zach, try and go do things around the neighborhood. Walk dogs, mow lawns, and so on

well i have money and all but i dont ever have a chance to leave the house and she is always at work and when she gets home the petstore is closed! :(

If i were you i would ride my bike there whether she is home or not. If she gets mad at you, its pretty ridiculous.

agreed, and I would but I have no key right now... :/ my brother borrowed it and lost it the other day. >:/ im litterally strapped with finding food here! >:/ I was trying to get dubias a few weeks back but my mom won't allow having roaches in her house.

All the bait stores in Georgia carry mealworms, crickets, worms and supers! Are there stores that sell fishing supplies in your town!?

agreed, and I would but I have no key right now... :/ my brother borrowed it and lost it the other day. >:/ im litterally strapped with finding food here! >:/ I was trying to get dubias a few weeks back but my mom won't allow having roaches in her house.

Have a friend guard your house. I am sure you can get out and your friend can guard it so no one comes in.:rolleyes:

Looks like you can rest today and start your search again tomorrow when the world isn't against you.

You make a lot of excuses, Seriously.

Looks like you can rest today and start your search again tomorrow when the world isn't against you.

You make a lot of excuses, Seriously.

Why would i make excuses i am out of food and no way to leave my house to get it. I don't have a key cus my brother lost it a whil back... :/ you can come see if i have a key if you really wanted. so don't accuse me of excuses

All the bait stores in Georgia carry mealworms, crickets, worms and supers! Are there stores that sell fishing supplies in your town!?

I am not too sure if they do i heard they carry waxworms but im not sure on the supers and mealies.. and crix... i will check! thanks for the idea :D

Why would i make excuses i am out of food and no way to leave my house to get it. I don't have a key cus my brother lost it a whil back... :/ you can come see if i have a key if you really wanted. so don't accuse me of excuses

But how do I know you are not just hiding the key from me?

I am not accusing you of making excuses I was only stating the obvious. All the answers to your problem are already on this thread. Pick one of them and take care of your animals. Use this as a lesson to think ahead and to always have a back up plan.

Good luck to you and your animals.

But how do I know you are not just hiding the key from me?

I am not accusing you of making excuses I was only stating the obvious. All the answers to your problem are already on this thread. Pick one of them and take care of your animals. Use this as a lesson to think ahead and to always have a back up plan.

Good luck to you and your animals.

why would i hide a key?
and it seems to me that you are assuming things about me..
I have no reason to make up excuses and lies about this..
and if i could leave than why would i be on the forums asking for help and what should i do until i can get the food?
and I did have a backup plan and its backfired on me.

why would i hide a key?
and it seems to me that you are assuming things about me..
I have no reason to make up excuses and lies about this..
and if i could leave than why would i be on the forums asking for help and what should i do until i can get the food?
and I did have a backup plan and its backfired on me.

lol The key thing was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom