Out of date, incomplete, or wrong?

Is this from FB? I’m not an expert nor did I write the care sheets...did she elaborate on what was wrong or needed to be updated? Just saying it doesn’t help fix the problem if we don’t have details. Maybe our moderators can shed some light for us. @Brad @Decadancin :)

I personally think our care sheets are accurate. They might be missing a few thing like night time fogging but there’s still allot of people that don’t use night fogging and IMO that’s ok. I used it for a few months but here in the Florida Keys our humidity it extremely night and after my bath towels would never dry and all my cabinet doors were swollen, I had to quit night fogging.

ROTFL!

That particular group is so toxic they recently(like last week) had to put in an administration approval step before each post to stop them from running off all their new members! Any type of free thought is not welcome there.

Ask 100 different keepers a question and your going to get 25 different answers, it’s not possible to establish one correct rule across every aspect of husbandry. Conditions are just too diverse.

I’ve personally clashed with that one particular admin several times, even more with Natalie. I am still a member there just because I find them entertaining from time to time.

The forums are the place to be.

I use my phone exclusively and have had no issues
The only issue I have is trying to open photos in threads. For some reason it will only display the top half of the image, bottom is just black. Makes it really hard to help people with just a half of a pic. I use an iPhone 8+ and I never had that issue before the recent upgrades.

Don’t know of any other users fighting this. I’m pretty sure it’s a giant conspiracy to try and shut me up!

The only issue I have is trying to open photos in threads. For some reason it will only display the top half of the image, bottom is just black. Makes it really hard to help people with just a half of a pic. I use an iPhone 8+ and I never had that issue before the recent upgrades.

Don’t know of any other users fighting this. I’m pretty sure it’s a giant conspiracy to try and shut me up!
I've never had that issue lol but everyone knows that Apple forces updates to old iPhones to slowly make them more and more frustrating to use so eventually you have to upgrade so.. you know

I’ve had the same problem with my phone, images don’t always load, just thought that mean they are rated M

I've never had that issue lol but everyone knows that Apple forces updates to old iPhones to slowly make them more and more frustrating to use so eventually you have to upgrade so.. you know
It has nothing to do with Apple, I’m talking about all the software updates made to the forums a few months back.

LOL Facebook groups.

The stories I could tell....

I was on hiatus even from here, because of stuff that went down in those groups. Some people, act pretty childish for as old and knowledgeable as they are said to be. We digress, water :).

Anyway, can we get a copy of this so called care sheet that is better?

One of the biggest problems with the Facebook hive, is information is not long stored. For that reason its hard to Vet, its hard to dispute, and those groups dont allow dispute. None of them, they have their hive minds, with some good ideas, and some poor ones. Also a lot of holes in things they say, and missing information, which make everything else they say questionable. I have said too much, I need to hold my tongue and drop it.

I would like to see the sheets to compare if you could OP, I am not in those groups. I am in a few groups, but it isnt that one, or the other big one. Dont think I could even get in to get the sheets, and if I tried, it would likely end in drama, so if you could copy paste or attach something that would be cool :).

Back
Top Bottom