Our Nine Babies- pic heavy!

Trin

Well, we started off with just me having a beardie... then my bf ended up with two chameleons (a veiled and meller's) by the time I moved out here... less than two months later and here's our line up.

Sorry for the occasionally fuzzy pics... my camera isn't the best and my hands shake :(

First
Our Bearded Dragon, Frack, he's just short of two years old and I've had him since he was a month old. He's half citrus and a total sweetheart.

1stFrack.jpg

Second
Our little baby Rose, a veiled chameleon, she's shy but adorable, when my bf got her, she had some burns but she's recovered well.

2ndRose.jpg

Third
Bo. Also known as "The Face of Bo" for you Dr. Who fans (who will suddenly realize that Rose is one of the companions... sorry I'm a nerd), he's a Meller's chameleon who is about a year old. He is defiantly a male as he decided to flash us this morning.

3rdBo.jpg

Fourth
Our female leopard gecko, she's a blizzard (we think XD) and her name is Blizzy, I'm afraid we fell of the sci-fi theme with the leopard geckos...

4thBlizzy.jpg

Fifth
Our little unknown leopard gecko, we're hoping it's male though. We believe it's a raptor and as such went to the old cartoon rugrats for his name... Reptar. If Reptar proves to be male, we'll be breeding them for Diablo Blancos.

5thReptar.jpg

Sixth
Our little Jackson's chameleon... his name went back to scifi with Jack, short for Captain Jack Harkness. And yes, we know that Jack turns into Bo throughout his long life, but he looked like a Jack to us XD. He was rescued from a shop where he had no uvb and a female who did NOT like him.

6thJack.jpg

Seventh
Our little Kinyongia Multituberculata, the little boy. He and the little girl arrived at the same time. He is named Frank Charles, after my favorite uncle who passed away shortly after I came to live with the bf. He's a little shy, but eats happily.

7thFrankCharles.jpg

Eighth
Our other little Kinyongia Multituberculata, the little girl. She isn't quite of breeding age yet, but seems sweet enough, and happily fat. She is named Geraldine Anne, after my grandmother who passed away eight days after my Uncle. Don't worry, it's not going to be incest, they were from different sides of the family. She is an adorable little girl though.

8thGeraldineAnne.jpg

Ninth
Last but not least, our little red tail boa, we went back to sci fi to name him (after the bf vetoed Aya/Ayame, the snake from Fruit's Basket) and named him Gallifrey. He's a sweetheart, loves curling around hands, and actually shifted while I was holding him to show off his tail like a good little boy.

9thGallifrey.jpg

And that's our nine! Any idea how to prevent the bf from getting more when I'm not paying attention? Or any idea how to prevent me from falling in love with the poor little ones not being taken care of in the pet shops?

Last edited:
Love the name choices :) Rugrats was a favorite growing up, love Dr. Who, and fruit baskets is an amazing manga series :) and they are all very beautiful animals. I'm the same with the poor animals in the store too, I currently have a male velied Echo but have my eyes on a poor stressed out female Panther at the store :(

@jannb - thanks! I'm very proud of this family, even the grumpy ones

@BeBoSON - thanks, we've been paying those two a lot of attention since they are both such picky kids XD

@Moeby1326 - just get it and mail to me? we have a tank here we could put her in... I'd take really good care of her... 'cept I don't have the money to buy her XD Anyways, I've seen Echo, he's adorable. And Doctor Who for life!

Nice little colection you have there toss a dog and kitty in and you'll have a complete collection:D

Family shower/bath

@suzi and K9Luvn - thanks! I think I'll keep them a bit longer... but only so long as they eat us out of house and home and ignore us (except for the snake and Frack)

And... because I was bored... have some hot steamy shower and bath pics!

Bo:
BoShower.jpg

Jack:
JackShower.jpg

Frank:
Frankshower.jpg

Geraldine:
Geraldineshower.jpg

Baby Rose:
RoseShower.jpg

and last but not least...

Frackabath:
Frackabath.jpg

@Moeby1326 - just get it and mail to me? we have a tank here we could put her in... I'd take really good care of her... 'cept I don't have the money to buy her XD Anyways, I've seen Echo, he's adorable. And Doctor Who for life!

I am not sure if she is still there since I'm going to school but I'm running into my hometown where Petco has her today to see I've already named her Becker and maybe I can talk my mom into letting me get her. She is $230 I don't have at the moment and hoping to if she is still there. It's especially sad when I have already named the stores animals and they aren't mine...yet :) and Thanks I've worked really hard to raise Echo like I should. And yes Doctor Who for life :)

And that's our nine! Any idea how to prevent the bf from getting more when I'm not paying attention? Or any idea how to prevent me from falling in love with the poor little ones not being taken care of in the pet shops?

Not a chance! You're stuck in this loop with the rest of us.:eek: I know, it's not fair. Some day the surgeon general will insist that reptiles carry warning labels concerning this addiction. In the mean time- your 9 will become 18, then 36...72...

Seriously, that's a healthy, happy looking family of pets you've got there. Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom