Our first ball python hatchling of the year :D

Lee did you open those last 4 eggs? How long will it take the little guy with his head out to come the rest of the way out of the egg? You need a video of him leaving his egg. Just look at what I am learning. I have never been a snake person, but you may turn me to the dark side.:eek:

Lee did you open those last 4 eggs? How long will it take the little guy with his head out to come the rest of the way out of the egg? You need a video of him leaving his egg. Just look at what I am learning. I have never been a snake person, but you may turn me to the dark side.:eek:

I opened the eggs just a few hours ago. It's been 55 days which is the norm. For cutting them open. I cut the one egg a few days early because it started to dent. All the babies are doing good the first one is still in the egg. The one with its head out popped out like 5 min. After cutting its egg open. Usually it takes a day or 2 for them to come out all the way but they can come out in a few hours or as late as 5 days. I will try and catch one of them coming out all the way but most of the time they do it in the middle of the night. I have a video of the one with its head out moving around but I can't figure out how to post it using tapatalk or uploading it to my YouTube channel. You can go to my Facebook page sublime exotics and see the video. :).

Well we have 5 healthy HET pied females out of the egg:)
unane6ej.jpg

yryjuby5.jpg

u6e3egeh.jpg
my3apa7y.jpg

Now we are waiting on some awesome morphs to lay eggs soon.

That's insane. Crazy cool but snakes literally give me the heebeegeebees. :eek:

Naa go to a show and hold a ball python they are soft and very calm. The reason for them being called ball pythons is because they are scared of everything lol and they ball up.

Naa go to a show and hold a ball python they are soft and very calm. The reason for them being called ball pythons is because they are scared of everything lol and they ball up.

Lol. Idk man. I don't think I can get over my fear of snakes to pick one up. I'm terrified of them and I don't think anything will get me to get within 10 feet of them. Those baby snakes look awesome. Great job!!!

Lol. Idk man. I don't think I can get over my fear of snakes to pick one up. I'm terrified of them and I don't think anything will get me to get within 10 feet of them. Those baby snakes look awesome. Great job!!!

Come on lol just try ;) look hear is my 9 year old daughter holding one of the little babies we just hatched. She wanted to show everyone that ball pythons are nice.
8a4eve4e.jpg

Lee,they are looking very good!!!! I see $$$$$$$$ coming your way. After I saw your adults when I was out there I new you would have some awesome babies!!! Great job man, talk to you soon .
Steve

Lee,they are looking very good!!!! I see $$$$$$$$ coming your way. After I saw your adults when I was out there I new you would have some awesome babies!!! Great job man, talk to you soon .
Steve

Yeah man these are really good looking HET pied females with nice clean patterns. I just can't wait for the killer queen bees to hatch and some mystic potions ;)

Back
Top Bottom