Established Member
60C43500-7E7F-48EE-BC6B-3544F0132566.jpeg

8EEF6995-CF09-4B93-B382-5B116CC01CCA.jpeg

F23F598A-0384-4E16-A102-48A63A1A21A5.jpeg

1169DB07-D099-455E-98C1-FF01FED8DBDF.jpeg

36DC5498-1F4F-4448-A699-2490F2FD10D2.jpeg

1#
F4ACDCB5-99BE-43D0-90CD-DA81E4B5A0CA.jpeg
So haven’t posted much on here as we our just getting back into the hobby after a small break but wanted to post our 3 guys on here and introduce myself. My name is Kyle we live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My daughter and I are looking to start a small local breeding project eventually but this is our start lol. We are currently looking to upgrade these guys to a DIY cage but are looking for a nice hutch to convert to a 3 to 4 chameleon cage as I am not a furniture building type of guy. Apparently I deleted the 3rd guys pictures I took earlier so we will add him tomorrow technically later today since I am up late.

View attachment 195701
View attachment 195699
View attachment 195700
View attachment 195698
View attachment 195702
1#
View attachment 195697 So haven’t posted much on here as we our just getting back into the hobby after a small break but wanted to post our 3 guys on here and introduce myself. My name is Kyle we live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My daughter and I are looking to start a small local breeding project eventually but this is our start lol. We are currently looking to upgrade these guys to a DIY cage but are looking for a nice hutch to convert to a 3 to 4 chameleon cage as I am not a furniture building type of guy. Apparently I deleted the 3rd guys pictures I took earlier so we will add him tomorrow technically later today since I am up late.
They are gorgeous! The face of the little guy on the first picture looks amazing! Where did you get them?

EDBDD920-65F4-42EA-98BD-2F37F7C33B08.jpeg
One more of #1 in bath time
Believe it or not these guys were all hatched this summer and are all still pretty small but are hitting some growth spurts and are impressive.
#2 is the smallest and most colorful we are expecting some big things out of this guy but #1 is more of a favorite to me. He stays yellow most of the time. We are hoping he is like his father that stays yellow all the time. These 3 are the start of a breeding program that I believe is going to be very successful.
Thanks for the positive comments!

I know it’s crazy. They do eat very well lol. We use Repashy Calcium plus and bug burger for gut load otherwise crickets, silkworms and hornworms (no roaches yet) are all they have had to eat. I have to say I am definitely a believer in Repashy haha. They all come from amazing bloodlines so I am excited to see not only how they turn out but they’re offspring as well as soon as that process starts. Will be looking for some females here very soon.

I know it’s crazy. They do eat very well lol. We use Repashy Calcium plus and bug burger for gut load otherwise crickets, silkworms and hornworms (no roaches yet) are all they have had to eat. I have to say I am definitely a believer in Repashy haha. They all come from amazing bloodlines so I am excited to see not only how they turn out but they’re offspring as well as soon as that process starts. Will be looking for some females here very soon.
They are amazing! So do you use Repashy calcium plus as your only supplement? I'm thinking of making the switch.

They are amazing! So do you use Repashy calcium plus as your only supplement? I'm thinking of making the switch.
I thought I replied to this... Sorry
I currently do only use Repashy as my only supplement but with the bug burger for gutloading purposes. So far they have only eaten silkworms, hornworms and of course crickets. I have read that mealworms and superworms can be bad to feed because of their shellish bodies is that true?

I thought I replied to this... Sorry
I currently do only use Repashy as my only supplement but with the bug burger for gutloading purposes. So far they have only eaten silkworms, hornworms and of course crickets. I have read that mealworms and superworms can be bad to feed because of their shellish bodies is that true?
I think that superworms are okay, but mealworms are high in chitin and low in nutritional value, which can cause impaction (effect of high chitin, possibility).

All 3 come from different bloodlines that are absolutely amazingly beautiful and I’m not just saying that. All of them are outstanding parents that were picked because of their rare beauty. 1 and 3 come from yellow base sites and the females fathers were amazing too. 2 however is a little different his sire is a crazy beautiful ambilobe hybrid with his mother’s father being a red bodied chameleon so they are all 3 going to have CRAZY nice offspring. We are definitely blessed to have these guys and will be specifically hand picking the females that come from only the top sires that we can find from other colonies.

Back
Top Bottom