Our 3 guys! 2 for now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kritter, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Kritter

Kritter Member

60C43500-7E7F-48EE-BC6B-3544F0132566.jpeg
    8EEF6995-CF09-4B93-B382-5B116CC01CCA.jpeg
    F23F598A-0384-4E16-A102-48A63A1A21A5.jpeg
    1169DB07-D099-455E-98C1-FF01FED8DBDF.jpeg
    36DC5498-1F4F-4448-A699-2490F2FD10D2.jpeg
    1#
    F4ACDCB5-99BE-43D0-90CD-DA81E4B5A0CA.jpeg So haven’t posted much on here as we our just getting back into the hobby after a small break but wanted to post our 3 guys on here and introduce myself. My name is Kyle we live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My daughter and I are looking to start a small local breeding project eventually but this is our start lol. We are currently looking to upgrade these guys to a DIY cage but are looking for a nice hutch to convert to a 3 to 4 chameleon cage as I am not a furniture building type of guy. Apparently I deleted the 3rd guys pictures I took earlier so we will add him tomorrow technically later today since I am up late.

2. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Avid Member

They are gorgeous! The face of the little guy on the first picture looks amazing! Where did you get them?

Kritter likes this.
  3. DarinD

DarinD Member

Very nice! I like the yellows and the candy cane face!

Kritter likes this.
  4. Kritter

Kritter Member

EE85A9C6-79A0-40B7-99CC-CA1911311463.jpeg 316CD18F-D204-49A1-8AB5-AD5BFDAEE2AE.jpeg 42CF7C0A-CE34-46C6-A5A0-C0BB007CB9CD.jpeg Here is #3 during bath time lol

5. Kritter

Kritter Member

EDBDD920-65F4-42EA-98BD-2F37F7C33B08.jpeg One more of #1 in bath time
    Believe it or not these guys were all hatched this summer and are all still pretty small but are hitting some growth spurts and are impressive.
    #2 is the smallest and most colorful we are expecting some big things out of this guy but #1 is more of a favorite to me. He stays yellow most of the time. We are hoping he is like his father that stays yellow all the time. These 3 are the start of a breeding program that I believe is going to be very successful.
    Thanks for the positive comments!

NorCalAnthony and CJ's Exotics like this.
  6. funnyCAT140

funnyCAT140 Established Member

They're all gorgeous. I have to say, the yellows on number one are stunning!

Kritter likes this.
  7. Kritter

Kritter Member

546EF1C0-D9C7-42B6-9EEC-C622310B2172.jpeg C8A6501D-CD0F-4F86-B320-F87F845E7866.jpeg
    Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you! These guys were tiny just a couple months ago they were actually hatched in June believe it or not. This is the yellow guy on October 7th lol

8. funnyCAT140

funnyCAT140 Established Member

Man, that's quite the difference! All of them have amazing colors, and I can't wait to see how their colors develop when they get older.

Kritter likes this.
  9. Kritter

Kritter Member

I know it’s crazy. They do eat very well lol. We use Repashy Calcium plus and bug burger for gut load otherwise crickets, silkworms and hornworms (no roaches yet) are all they have had to eat. I have to say I am definitely a believer in Repashy haha. They all come from amazing bloodlines so I am excited to see not only how they turn out but they’re offspring as well as soon as that process starts. Will be looking for some females here very soon.

funnyCAT140 likes this.
  10. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Avid Member

They are amazing! So do you use Repashy calcium plus as your only supplement? I'm thinking of making the switch.

Kritter likes this.
  11. Kritter

Kritter Member

I thought I replied to this... Sorry
    I currently do only use Repashy as my only supplement but with the bug burger for gutloading purposes. So far they have only eaten silkworms, hornworms and of course crickets. I have read that mealworms and superworms can be bad to feed because of their shellish bodies is that true?

CJ's Exotics likes this.
  12. where do you get it i cant find it at my stores.

13. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Avid Member

I think that superworms are okay, but mealworms are high in chitin and low in nutritional value, which can cause impaction (effect of high chitin, possibility).

Kritter likes this.
  14. oh thanks but you still didnt anwser my question

15. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Avid Member

You can find that on amazon for a good price, and lllreptile or other reptile supply places. At Petco, if you find it, it would be insanely expensive.

Kritter likes this.
  16. a little of topic are you're beautiful baby's for sale

17. Kritter

Kritter Member

There will be babies in the somewhat near future but we are still quite a ways from that.

CJ's Exotics likes this.
  18. Kritter

Kritter Member

All 3 come from different bloodlines that are absolutely amazingly beautiful and I’m not just saying that. All of them are outstanding parents that were picked because of their rare beauty. 1 and 3 come from yellow base sites and the females fathers were amazing too. 2 however is a little different his sire is a crazy beautiful ambilobe hybrid with his mother’s father being a red bodied chameleon so they are all 3 going to have CRAZY nice offspring. We are definitely blessed to have these guys and will be specifically hand picking the females that come from only the top sires that we can find from other colonies.

CJ's Exotics likes this.