Otto Panther Cham

gperlman

Hi everyone, finally got my hands on a good camera so i thought i would post some pictures of my male panther. Otto is around 9 months old and ive had him a little over 5. This is my first post here, but i usually read the forum every week because it is so helpful!

Attachments

• DSC_8607.jpg
    DSC_8607.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_8605.jpg
    DSC_8605.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_8610.jpg
    DSC_8610.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi everyone, finally got my hands on a good camera so i thought i would post some pictures of my male panther. Otto is around 9 months old and ive had him a little over 5. This is my first post here, but i usually read the forum every week because it is so helpful!

Well thanks for joining us and you've got a very handsome boy! Welcome!

Im pretty sure he is an Amilobe. I got him from a breeder at a reptile convention so im not too certain

The first two pics almost look like a young faly going through a color change! He's badass man!

Welcome and thanks for sharing your pics. You sure have one handsome boy. Hubba hubba! :p

Which convention did you attend? I'm in Illinois, too, but I'm in the southern part, right outside of St. Louis.

He reminds me a lot of my morph cross from the kammers, Loki! Here he is to show you how similar they look:

DSC01561.jpg

I went to the tinley park expo last year, they just had one this month that i didn't get the chance to go to. Lots of snakes and beardies but very few chams. I only got to talk to one panther breeder last year.

Ashleigh: You are right they do look very similar. I never got info on my guys sire but i still have the breeders contact somewhere, I think i might just email him today.

He is very handsome!! Where you from in Illinois?. I live in Florida now, but used to live in South Holland.

Back
Top Bottom