other peoples posts

laurie

Retired Moderator
Do the rest of you do the same thing as I do? I often post on a thread then see that I person who's knowledge I value has posted after me. I will then go back to the thread and read their answers to learn what they had to say, if I should have further explained something, or if I forgot or just didn't know some of the information. Then I research and learn. What a wonderful bunch of teachers i have available.

Thats how we learn. I do it all the time. Every one has a different idea or opinion. That you may not have thought of.

That is why I love this forum - there are so many people of such varied backgrounds and experiences that you can learn something new every day just by perusing threads!

Do the rest of you do the same thing as I do? I often post on a thread then see that I person who's knowledge I value has posted after me. I will then go back to the thread and read their answers to learn what they had to say, if I should have further explained something, or if I forgot or just didn't know some of the information. Then I research and learn. What a wonderful bunch of teachers i have available.

Yes, whenever I have any valuable input, I always am checking. If I happened to have been wrong then I learn from the experienced individual(s) that answered it correctly, and learn to identify why I was incorrect.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom