Other lizards

yoshi9

Ok so i am making a new cage that is 4 feet long, 2feet wide, and four feet high and has pvc coated mesh that are .5" tall and .5" wide. Since i am going to be dividing the enclosure in half making it 2x2x4 on each side i will have two cages. One I will have full with a new ambilobe and the other side im not sure what im going to put in but i kinda want something different then a cham because i dont think my mom wants 3 of them :p (even though i would die for a 3rd!) So if anyone has any ideas of a cool reptile i can get please reply!!! lol :) thanks to all!

I agree.

5352751123_459e6f0464.jpg

5353362344_7ac3bfe241.jpg

5353362924_f126086a3c.jpg

just some looking for a new home.

Harry

There are lots of cool gecko species!
i would love a gecko i have owned two leopard geckos, but the different types of geckos that i have seen either need glass to climb,squeeze through the holes, or need a longer cage rather then a tall one. Any examples that you think could posssibly work?

Day geckos like vertical cages don't they? I know they need ventilation so maybe screen would work for them. I don't know much about them though to be honest, I've never had a gecko but I've always like them. :)

Day geckos like vertical cages don't they? I know they need ventilation so maybe screen would work for them. I don't know much about them though to be honest, I've never had a gecko but I've always like them. :)
Im not sure about day geckos i researched them and there was something i didnt like, i think it was because i could hold them im not sure im gonna look up a care sheet really fast good idea though thanks!

wow harry they look amazing, do they need a glass cage? Does the cage need to be long or tall?

they can be housed in something small like a 12"x12"x12" butterfly cage, glass terrarium like 12x12x18, or I keep some in a well planted forest 18x18x36 screen cage like for a female panther.

Harry

I will be using my old iguana tank to get a frilled lizard, they have one where i buy my stuff, its amazing how the price of these little guys has went down in recent years

They are awsome little guys, I just have to convince my girlfriend. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuzy7BojLo&feature=related

show her that photo, and she might not be your girlfriend anymore...if she sticks around afterwards, she's a keeper. ;)

Harry

Frilled Dragons love to climb. The bigger & taller the enclosure, the better! They spend most of their life high up basking on a branch.

Back
Top Bottom