Oscars new cage

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 87
So you have a humidifier in the cage? If so you should take that out and plz tel me you don’t have another animal living in that cage with you chameleon?

Ok so you need to get those lights I posted in the pm. You need a lot more vines and plants. Think jungle. Get rid of the bark on the bottom and get the humidifier out and that little hut thing it’s useless.

Ok so you need to get those lights I posted in the pm. You need a lot more vines and plants. Think jungle. Get rid of the bark on the bottom and get the humidifier out and that little hut thing it’s useless.
Ik I don’t know where to buy vines and the humidifier is for his cage eyes it isn’t perm the hut is just there .

Ok the sooner the better. You need to get the lights I was talking about right away. The lights you have now are not good for him.

Way way way more coverage, I don’t think that he would use the log/house at the bottom, I might be wrong and please correct me if I am, but I was told that the mulch at the bottom was a bad idea bc of bacteria and it’s hard to get the poop. I’m still working on Mine but this is what Codas house looks like

Way way way more coverage, I don’t think that he would use the log/house at the bottom, I might be wrong and please correct me if I am, but I was told that the mulch at the bottom was a bad idea bc of bacteria and it’s hard to get the poop. I’m still working on Mine but this is what Codas house looks like View attachment 240748
The bottom hut is just there to be there. Can’t get the coverage right away working on it though. Mulch is fine I’m sure if not I can pick up poop often.

Those coil uvb bulb are not good because they focus the light down into a very small area. The liner light I sent you the pic of is much better because it will spread the light out over the cage and deeper so he will always have access to the uvb.

Back
Top Bottom