Orlando, FL - Chameleon + Cage Must Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckP

Hey guys I am moving into another location and need to sell my chameleon. I am looking for $100 picked up OBO. He is a male veiled chameleon, captive breed. He was purchased from a breader who was originally going to use him as a breeder. He is now 1 year old.

Also included is a cage (24Wx22Dx60H) with artificial vines and a real tree. 1 ReptiGlo 8.0, and a heat lamp.

Here are two pictures:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Hi...I'm just curious if you would be willing to sell the cage and all the equipment itself w/o the cham? Thank you.
~Aaron

AP711 said:
Hi...I'm just curious if you would be willing to sell the cage and all the equipment itself w/o the cham? Thank you.
~Aaron

Aaron,

The only way I would sell just the cage is if someone else wanted to buy just the chameleon. I just cant take care of him without his setup.

Ok, I understand. As much as I want your set up, I don't want to care for a veiled right now. If someone comes by, and just wants the cham, I will gladly take the rest of the equipment. :) Thanks!

Hey guys, I am not able to keep him at my new location for long so I am offering the setup for free now with the chameleon provided he is picked up.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom