Optimus enjoying his free range time

Lintini

I let Optimus out for a few hours today in his new free range I made on Tuesday. He seems to like it and ate 2 Goliath worms while being out. I took some pictures to share!

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

The free range came out awesome. Good stuff.
He does look like he's enjoying it.
Has he disappeared on you yet?

Thanks, he's kinda dark colored atm, I think he's still getting used to it. But he ate some food just fine from me. I'm in here watching him to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Just hopin he'll rub off his shedding skin soon, looks like he has little gloves :)

Thats a cool free range. Looks like he has some good sunlight coming from that large window! I recently move Thumpers cage into my frog room near a window and he spends alot of time soaking up the sun. I can't wait for him to color up.

Thanks guys! They said he was WC and was used as a breeder. He's super chill though and lets my newb cham butt mess with him without getting too upset with me. He was super thrilled today though with the goliath worms I got in the mail from mulberry. He LOVES them!

Thanks guys! They said he was WC and was used as a breeder. He's super chill though and lets my newb cham butt mess with him without getting too upset with me. He was super thrilled today though with the goliath worms I got in the mail from mulberry. He LOVES them!

Gotta love the Mulberry deals they always run! LOL

Yea he's loving them! Thanks again to everyone here for giving me ideas for the free range and how to keep him healthy and happy! Going on week 3 of dad not knowing he exists...bwahahaha

Back
Top Bottom