Only view this video if you enjoy cute babies

Suzi this is such a great video!!! The babies are doing so good!! Amazing to see how how they are feeding!!!! love those slow motions shots!!!! I am so excited just knowing I get to watch these babies grow until I am blessed to have mine come home with me!!!!!

They are SO cute!! That one almost got knocked over backwards getting that cricket so close to her...lol. I can't wait for my little girl to come home!! They look wonderful. Great job with them Suzi!!!

great vid, in the second slow motion you can really see the power of the tounge, ( pushes his little head back LoL )

Thanks guys! It is so hard not to stand there and film them all day :p
@K9 one of these lil guys is going to be spoiled rotten by you :D I am glad you can watch them grow, there will be more to come!
@Clarke you know that the prettiest lil girl of the clutch is reserved to be the future " Mrs. George :)
Thanks, Beboson and absolutbill and okiroo! :)
@Hoj, thanks, that was pretty funny lol :p

my favorite kind of Thread in the world BABIES!

They look awesome, and the way they are going after the food with such determination. Loved the slow motion Congratulations :)

As per Suzi's request please follow the link to my blog to see where she got her baby bin idea:
6103868135_bf640ed217_b.jpg

suzi said:
Awesome Seeco! I am totally going to try this, it addresses all the issues I had with just the plastic bin that I didn't care for

https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/seeco/512-ultimate-cage-babies-hatchlings-neonates-pygmies-any-small-chameleon-part-1.html

Make sure you see all the installments -- parts 1 through 4!

Back
Top Bottom