Only 2 more sleeps

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
wooo hoooo!!! i only got two more sleep till i get to pick up my new guy from cham nation at the expo, sooooo excited.

hes a Nosy Be panther male and he will be named Gizmo

does anyone know the three rules ???? LOL think about it

special thanks to Tamara & Drew for putting up with all my calls LOL

LOL!!!! That's what I did before Simba got here.....counted the sleeps!!!

Had him nearly 2 weeks now. He's a Nosey Be x BB Ambilobe.

So exciting waiting for baby to get home!!!

Make sure you snap some quick pics on Gizmo's arrival!!!

Aaaw so pleased for you. I can`t wait to see some pics of your new guy :D I couldn`t sleep the night before I got Gizzy (Gizmo too, lol) I was like a kid in a sweet shop. :D

Aaaw so pleased for you. I can`t wait to see some pics of your new guy :D I couldn`t sleep the night before I got Gizzy (Gizmo too, lol) I was like a kid in a sweet shop. :D

damm i thought i found a original name haha oh well

does knowbody know the three RULES!!! LOL

1) Count chameleons not sheep when you want to sleep

2) Don't count your chameleons before they hatch (or arrive in your case)

3) Since its a chameleon you don't keep your fingers crossed -- you keep your eyes crossed 24/7 until it arrives

1) Count chameleons not sheep when you want to sleep

2) Don't count your chameleons before they hatch (or arrive in your case)

3) Since its a chameleon you don't keep your fingers crossed -- you keep your eyes crossed 24/7 until it arrives

good try haha ( hint the 3 rules are from the movie with Gizmo in it )

I named my cat gizmo many years ago . no water, no food after midnight, and no bright light;)

ding ding ding we have a winner

rule 1: dont get it wet
rule 2: dont ever feed it after midnight
rule 3: dont expose them to sunlight

haha Gremlins was the movie, the rules obviously dont apply to chams but all good fun

hoj

Ahhhh, I know how it feels! Cool man, maybe you should make a diary thread for us to see him grow! I wanted to do it but since it was my first cham and all i concentrated on his husbanry lol. He looks like a winner from what you showed us on the last post.

Now, please excuse me! But im going to rent gremlins 2, havent seen it in years.

ok so we are now inside the 12hour mark, i dont know if im going to be able to sleep tonight. LOL i am just too damm excited ( like a little kid at christmas )

LOl still counting down? I was hoping for pics Mate! Will you leave milk and cookies for the delivery guy? :D

ok so we are now inside the 12hour mark, i dont know if im going to be able to sleep tonight. LOL i am just too damm excited ( like a little kid at christmas )

What do you mean "like a little kid"? You are a kid and you just created your own Christmas. Now enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom