One picture of one of my new RB BBs

ColorCham427

Avid Member
Brian-Raul021.jpg
[/IMG],

He shed 2 days after arrival, his blues are sooo blue.. wowww... The older one, I do not have a picture of. This guy's picture was actually taken by the breeder himself.

In a few days I'll be taking tons of pix, once my friend gets his camera fixed. :D

Eric? It looks like his room :) If it is, he (chameleon) looks even better now.

Nice looking guy right there!

absolutely stunning chameleon, would like to see the other one you got as well if you get some pictures. Whered u get this guy?

Kara was right, Eric Thompson, my good friend hooked me up big time. He is a great guy to deal with, and just chat with.

Once I have a good camera in hand, I am adding videos to my youtube account, plus posting tons of pix on here. I hope to find more and more RB BB females. Right now, I have 4 sub adult females from 2 different RB BB lines.

I've always been so skeptic, whether or not this "morph" is a true phase of an Ambilobe, or locale close as heck to Ambilobe ;)

But after I saw a few WC pictures taken in the wild of a RB BB Ambilobe, I knew it was time to trust and get this "brand of beauty" going. Lots of people work with these, and I want to be one of them. I noticed lots of these RB BB specimens have white in them. Right now the smaller one is showing very small amounts of white spots. The older one is reminding me a lot like Pam's Mekka Jr.

I am thinking about going to a couple places for some more females, as of now, just not positive who I want to buy from. These two males make me nutty everytime I look at them and wonder how they'll look in another year.

I never believed in perfection until I opened the package.. :) Thanks again Eric!!

Back
Top Bottom