One finally hatched

ChameleonAyer

It has been a long wait for Hera's eggs to hatch. Hera was a WC ambanja from the TIKI shipment. While Hera was only here for a short time, I loved her and it broke my heart when she died. I prayed that the clutch would make it and some of them have! 1 baby is out and others look like they are on their way!:):):)

Dustin took these with his iphone, b/c I'm not there... :(

photoyb.jpg

photoch.jpg

photold.jpg

These babies hatching is really what I needed! I'm so happy! :):D:):) And nervous because I can't physically be there right now...

Thanks Jann! With all the bad news this year, this is SPLENDID and just what I needed! Dustin is having all the fun with the baby since I am in Katy visiting my parents! I can't wait to see the baby in person!

Thanks Texas Panther Man! I always love to see more people from Texas!

Here are some more pictures of the baby that Dustin took:

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

It looks so small!!!

I do have a question though... has anyone else had a difficult time getting hatchrite off their babies? Dustin was telling me it is tough to get off the baby.

Thanks Jann! With all the bad news this year, this is SPLENDID and just what I needed! Dustin is having all the fun with the baby since I am in Katy visiting my parents! I can't wait to see the baby in person!

Thanks Texas Panther Man! I always love to see more people from Texas!

Here are some more pictures of the baby that Dustin took:

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

It looks so small!!!

I do have a question though... has anyone else had a difficult time getting hatchrite off their babies? Dustin was telling me it is tough to get off the baby.

Cute little girl you have there :)

I use hatchrite and I just let the babies rub it off... once their skin dries it falls right off. I wouldn't try to remove it yourself just let them get used to the world :)

See ya,

Todd

Cute little girl you have there :)

I use hatchrite and I just let the babies rub it off... once their skin dries it falls right off. I wouldn't try to remove it yourself just let them get used to the world :)

See ya,

Todd

YAY!!! Thanks for the quick response... I'm driving myself and Dustin nutty worrying over the my sweet little girl! That is a big relief! :) I stress myself a little much sometimes!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom