OMG ants!!!!

Can you please explain it more detailed....... just kill em maybe if there arent a lot, and try to find the source where the come from. If you find it and they still come, cut a piece (bigger) of tape, put food on the middle of it, maybe you can trap them for a while. If tthe still come, try to buy some ant traps: that kind i know works simply: the ants bring the poisonous food in the hive and poison themselves and the other members of the family, including queen, so the colony dies!

Can you please explain it more detailed....... just kill em maybe if there arent a lot, and try to find the source where the come from. If you find it and they still come, cut a piece (bigger) of tape, put food on the middle of it, maybe you can trap them for a while. If tthe still come, try to buy some ant traps: that kind i know works simply: the ants bring the poisonous food in the hive and poison themselves and the other members of the family, including queen, so the colony dies!
these ants are forming lines and i mean there are a lot i guess ill try the ant bait and traps i was gonna spray raid but i dont wanna kill my feeders and i dont wont my cham to get sick from the ants that might get away i guess i have to locate their entry spot

these ants are forming lines and i mean there are a lot i guess ill try the ant bait and traps i was gonna spray raid but i dont wanna kill my feeders and i dont wont my cham to get sick from the ants that might get away i guess i have to locate their entry spot
I had the same problem. I read some where that some one used vegetable oil to keep the ants from getting to their feeders. I took a large tray and placed my cricket container in the middle of it and then filled the tray up with vegetable oil. I have yet to have any ants getting into my crickets. Hope that helps.

I had that problem too. The key is to remove any feeders that die immediately. ants can smell that a mile away. After so long they stopped getting to my crickets.

Back
Top Bottom