Old Ho

One of my male T. hoehnelli, Ive had him for about 3 years now. Hes very different then my other males in that his casque is much larger and his chin spikes are bigger than any Ive seen before on a hoehnelli. His coloration is also much different than all others Ive owned over the years. This guy takes night time temps outside in the 30s no prob.

ho_zps1e8e19e2.jpg

ho4_zps5f5591e3.jpg

He's a nice hoehnelii! He appears to be a Ugandan specimen. I've had a number of Ugandan animals like him over the years and they were very hardy once acclimated. Shame you don't see more of them available.

Chris

he is so cute. I love their noses. That is amazing they can take the temps that cold. Where do they originate from???

I knew the Ho jokes would come lol

He's a nice hoehnelii! He appears to be a Ugandan specimen. I've had a number of Ugandan animals like him over the years and they were very hardy once acclimated. Shame you don't see more of them available.

Chris

Yep, he is solid.

he is so cute. I love their noses. That is amazing they can take the temps that cold. Where do they originate from???

Well, if Chris is correct then this guy originally came from Uganda, but they come from Kenya too.

Here is a picture of a Ugandan male I had years ago. The yellowish tint in his head faded to be more white with a few sheds and some time in captivity. I had a number of others that had the green body and silver/gray head and gular area like this too and all came in from Uganda.

4954645823_0fe9ba898c_o.jpg

Chris

Here is a picture of a Ugandan male I had years ago. The yellowish tint in his head faded to be more white with a few sheds and some time in captivity. I had a number of others that had the green body and silver/gray head and gular area like this too and all came in from Uganda.
Chris

They are such a neat species! That was a beautiful male!

Eh, he aight:rolleyes: Jkjkjk Cutest thing ever.

:p

Back
Top Bottom