OK! I think I got my temps right!

dainironfoot

Hi guys! So I have been trying to get my temps correct in my new "reptile room" out in my shop. It's very well insulated and now has both heat and AC. So I set up the cage and basking light and the temps are as follows: 91 at the basking spot, 78 ambient temp in the daytime, 72 ambient temp at night. Of course during the fall and winter the ambient Will be lower. What do you guys think? This set up is for a male veiled. The cage is 2X2X4. Thanx in advance for the help!

Hi guys! So I have been trying to get my temps correct in my new "reptile room" out in my shop. It's very well insulated and now has both heat and AC. So I set up the cage and basking light and the temps are as follows: 91 at the basking spot, 78 ambient temp in the daytime, 72 ambient temp at night. Of course during the fall and winter the ambient Will be lower. What do you guys think? This set up is for a male veiled. The cage is 2X2X4. Thanx in advance for the help!

Sounds perfect , I'm new to the game but I e asked this same question tons of times, don't forget about humidity levels.. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom