ok i don't know if this is normal..but his "thing" keeps popping out

Danicuteeyes

Today i introduced my veiled cham to another male senegal chameleon....just put about 10 inches away...my bf wanted to see if he would flare up

he didnt but he got onto my hand and gripped on SUPER TIGHT and i turned my hand upside down and i saw "it" i screamed cause i thought there was something wrong with him...then it popped into my head that he wanted to maybe "do the dirty" with my bf's MALE chameleon...

and then again right now(2 hours later)...he got onto my hand and while my bf is trying to put it onto his hand...my veiled gripped onto me hard again.

I felt something popping out again!!

is this normal?? is he going to get over it? lol

teenage chameleon hormones xD

One of two scenarios...

He really really likes you (tell your BF not to be worried lol)

or

He's a homosexual chameleon!! lol

Actually species interaction often results in gender confusion. I've witnessed it at my house and see this on many occasions here on the forums.

Too funny!!!! How is the little guy doing? I remember whe you where getting everything ready for him.

Too funny!!!! How is the little guy doing? I remember whe you where getting everything ready for him.
he's doing great! thanks for asking...
just wish i could handle him more...but i knew a veiled would not be prone to being handled...I don't mind though :) he sure is cute

just when this happened...scared the hell out of me xD

Back
Top Bottom