ohh noo...rough sex

juice28

So I usually chill with my cage door open when m home, and they never come out...so my female veiled is receive...i didnt know this until I saw her go straight in the males cage straight towards him. He fired up and came from his perch in the back of the cage to the from faster than I could could get out of my chair and he grabbed her...but it was sooooo rough it scared the heck outa me...and they were facing each other so he grabbed her by the face with his back feet...one foot in the ribs...fortunately they didnt lock up and i separated them quickly with ease because she's only 6-8 months old. But man..i dont know if I could breed them now after seeing that lol...shes so...dainty to me and he's soo....bully-ish lol

Lol yea..shes def a girly girl cham lol. She shows alot of pink outlines, really light green lol...he looks like a velociraptor staring at you through the leaves in his cage lol

Wait

please wait until she is one year old. the more she breeds, the quicker she will die literally. it just takes too much of a toll on her and at a younger age it will do even more damage. it is possible for her to die at a regular laying much less at a young age like six months. you will be glad you waited. i have 3 females and it was the longest wait. all 3 got pregnant the same week and i couldn't be happier. just wait and you will happy when she is alive for a year or two longer than she may have lived.

ps

The sex between chams ain't always pretty or graceful. you ever seen great white sharks mate. kinda like that, but more violent. she can be like a female spider, and quickly turn on your male too. you have a lot to look forward to. good luck. (my previous examples are a little harsh or are they?)

please wait until she is one year old. the more she breeds, the quicker she will die literally. it just takes too much of a toll on her and at a younger age it will do even more damage. it is possible for her to die at a regular laying much less at a young age like six months. you will be glad you waited. i have 3 females and it was the longest wait. all 3 got pregnant the same week and i couldn't be happier. just wait and you will happy when she is alive for a year or two longer than she may have lived.

oh i wasnt trying to breed them lol.. far from it .. i dont want to deal wit that headache..i didnt know she was receptive and she crawled out of the cage and took a b line straight for him and he saw her and did the same..normally she runs stuff lol and she never goes his way and they never come out of the cages..i open the doors because i heard it can help with lessening aggression.

Back
Top Bottom