Oh Lou. Something new :(

Hillary anne

Established Member
I’ve posted a few times about Lou, who got mysterious wounds. After multiple months of vet visits the diagnosis was never really made asides him having a high phosphorous and low calcium ratio. Now he has this lump :(, I am unable to go to the vet until two weeks from now but am wondering if anyone’s ever seen something like this? Remedies have been made in nutrition and supplement(only getting straight calcium with feedings) he’s still on an every 72 hour antibiotic.

Vet wanted to see him in 6 weeks after our last appt to run another blood test to see how he was taking to calcium, and that time will be in two weeks. He seemed to be doing so well with treatments and I’m at a loss at what this could be :(

Aww man. I’m sorry you and Lou have been through all of this. I have no insight into the lump, but have been routing for you both!!

How are his wounds?

Aww man. I’m sorry you and Lou have been through all of this. I have no insight into the lump, but have been routing for you both!!

How are his wounds?
He’s nearly completely healed on 3/4. However fourth is healing with a steady scab but swollen pretty bad underneath. :(. Have been using manuka honey for it but recently switched back to the silvadine, I will share a picture of the swollen healing foot when he’s awake. It’s really bizarre and seems to be like a liquid compounding underneath the wound. I think it needs to be cut open and cleaned out.

He’s nearly completely healed on 3/4. However fourth is healing with a steady scab but swollen pretty bad underneath. :(. Have been using manuka honey for it but recently switched back to the silvadine, I will share a picture of the swollen healing foot when he’s awake. It’s really bizarre and seems to be like a liquid compounding underneath the wound. I think it needs to be cut open and cleaned out.
Poor guy, he really is a warrior! Rooting for you both!

Back
Top Bottom