My Little Andy Has Cancer

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am so very sad that my little Andy want have much time left with me. I will treat him like a king the time he does have left. Andy is my smallest little runt boy from the Luie and Camille great grands. So far he's acting normal other than a hole in the top of his leg. Over the past year Dr. Doug has taken off several small melanomas and he always sends everything off to the the lab to confirm. Last week I found a tumor on Andy's hip that grew very quickly because I examine him every few days. Dr. Doug could not get all the roots because they were around his spine. Dr. Doug said it will come back and also may pop up in other areas. The lab results from the tumor were in yesterday to confirm it was cancer. I am so sad to know my sweet little boy will have to leave me. :(

IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG

Very sad news indeed. He is a very beautiful boy and I'm sure your memories together will live on forever. Sending hugs your way Jann. :(:(

Andy is a beautiful boy! I'm so sorry to hear that he has cancer.
It's not easy knowing we are going to lose a pet but all that can be done is to enjoy the time that's left and not let him suffer.
Hugs, Lynda

I am so so sorry Jan, it is so important you enjoy the time while it's good. Make good memories, because the time when it is necessary to make "that" decision comes far too fast for any of us who love these special creatures. Just remember to love him and remember him as he was before the cancer starts affecting him more. And of course, treating him like a king as you said, is always good <3 My thoughts are with you two.

I am so very sad that my little Andy want have much time left with me. I will treat him like a king the time he does have left. Andy is my smallest little runt boy from the Luie and Camille great grands. So far he's acting normal other than a hole in the top of his leg. Over the past year Dr. Doug has taken off several small melanomas and he always sends everything off to the the lab to confirm. Last week I found a tumor on Andy's hip that grew very quickly because I examine him every few days. Dr. Doug could not get all the roots because they were around his spine. Dr. Doug said it will come back and also may pop up in other areas. The lab results from the tumor were in yesterday to confirm it was cancer. I am so sad to know my sweet little boy will have to leave me. :(

View attachment 178023 View attachment 178024 View attachment 178025
i hope his last few moments are the best few moments with you. sorry to hear, hope he does well

Sorry to read this Jann :(. Andy will definitely enjoy being spoiled even more. Hope it progresses slowly and he has a bunch more time with you.

Jann, i want to give you a hug. This must be so hard..... he will enjoy every bit of love you can give him. I hope he will go peacefully...... He deserves everything you can give him. All my love and sympathies...

I'm so sorry to hear this Jann. You have given him a great life, and he thrived in your care despite being a runt. Andy has had a tough row to hoe, and I'm so sorry this is how it will end, but he really was able to live a wonderful life with you.

Jann,
Andy is such a sweet, beautiful, precious little boy. So sorry you both have to go through this.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom