Odin, my new Nosy Faly male

Dr O

Veterinarian
Odin came here via a trade for one of Pixel’s boys. he’s 11 months old now and thinks he hit the panther jackpot by coming here!! he started off quite shy about a month or so ago, but is happily eating from my hands now and comfortable going on some walks to see his neighbors. when his 5-spoke dripper comes on he loves to run over and let the water cascade over his body with his eyes closed, happily lapping up as much as he wants. i love everything about him, but am particularly gaga over his eye turrets. they look like Xmas colors!! just waiting for my gorgeous Faly female, Pesca, to cycle. he likes her, but she doesn’t like him back…..yet!

thank you!

i need to get some shots when he’s head-bobbing. his entire head tuns 90% stark white with these almost glowing points of color scattered throughout! really a good looking boy!

He even has red rain under his rostral!! That is too cool!! Very nice boy you got there. As my son says, I am "jealy" bro!!:cool:

Wow! What a fantastic looking Faly!! I love his turrets, I can totally see Christmas in his eyes! He's pretty incredible, for sure!

He even has red rain under his rostral!! That is too cool!! Very nice boy you got there. As my son says, I am "jealy" bro!!:cool:

in that second shot, there’s that perfect line of rain…how cool would that have been if it had made it all the way around? :D it gets a little disrupted on the left hand side.

Back
Top Bottom