Odd things you do being a cham keeper

Crazy like pulling over and having the city tree trimmers fill up your pickup bed with branches every time you find them trimming oak trees? Hoping your neighbors don't look over the fence while you are striping the same branches of their leaves like Morticia Adams arranging flowers? That kind of crazy???
This is old but 😂 I feel you on this! I did this the other day 😂

😂 I asked for a gift card to reptile places and that’s it for my birthday. I also talk in a high voice to my Cham and I call him yosh yosh and chammy I also take baby pics but of a reptile and show all my friends 😂

😂 I asked for a gift card to reptile places and that’s it for my birthday. I also talk in a high voice to my Cham and I call him yosh yosh and chammy I also take baby pics but of a reptile and show all my friends 😂
i do this too! i will walk in my the room where my cham is and be like "how are you today yoshi?" and the other people in there or across the house will think im insane!

I’m low on replacement branches so I’m waiting for them to start pruning this fall. So now I’m stalking the tree trimmers.
I was about to start doing that. Instead I swallowed all pride and played ‘jungle girl’ on a downed tree on the side of a very busy road. Thankfully it’s Florida where everyone is crazy.
Utilities just replaced all the poles on our street, so pruned all the trees and left cuttings/logs in piles on the curbs awaiting the chipper.

My dad found a roach on the stairs the other day, lol. Not sure if that was part of the roaches I had left. 🐒

I was out last night and caught a bunch of moths but it was from my neighbors zapper before the died
*SHE CAME OUT AND SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING*
*I SAID I NEED TO SAVE THE MOTHS THEY SOULD NOT BE KILLED*
*SHE SAID OKAY THEN AND WENT INSIDE*
meanwhile i get home and let my cham eat them
Me and my chams are moth serial killers ??
That's like when husband says there's a *** fly in the house and I say "oh boy, let me catch it!"

Get away cat, that one's mine!

Back
Top Bottom